Weekly on Monday – 6:00 pm
EAST TEXAS WINE PROJECT
- A fun but serious approach to furthering our education in all things wine led by Enoch’s Stomp’s owner and Winemaker Jon Kral.
- Immerse yourself in all things wine: Deduction, Aroma, Tasting, Appellation, Terroir, etc.
- Membership is free (other than your bottle of wine).
- Bring a bottle of wine of your own choosing – expensive or cheap, commercial or artisanal, local or of a land far away.
- We will blindly taste and discuss each wine, collectively expanding our palate and knowledge base.
6:00-6:30 pm: Grab a bite to eat. (Suggested $10 donation to help offset food costs).
6:30-7:30 pm: Formal blind deduction and teaching.
7:30-8:30 pm: A speed round with tasting and quick grading of wines brought by class members.
Locations will rotate to various wineries in the East Texas area, with the majority at the convenient central location of Britt’s Winery in Kilgore.