COVID-19 Policy: November 2020
Restaurant dining available Friday through Sunday. Please call for reservations 903.240-1587.
Tasting room open Friday and Saturday. Noon-8pm. Offering charcuteries and gourmet pizza. Counter service only.
Enoch's restaurant (Corks) located in the lodge, is open for lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday from noon until 9pm. Please call for reservations as seating is limited.
The tasting room is open for casual dining Friday and Saturday from noon until 8pm.
The tasting room is first come first serve. Reservations are suggested for dining in the lodge. Call 903.240-1587. Leave a message and we will return your call ASAP.
Parties or Special Events
Enoch's Stomp would love to host your special event. The upstairs loft of our restaurant can accommodate groups of up to 30 people. The event center and barrel room can handle larger gatherings.
Whether it be a birthday celebration, holiday get together, family outing, business event, or club meeting, Enoch provides the perfect setting. Please call for pricing. (903) 240-1587.
- Friday: Noon - 8pm
- Saturday: Noon - 8pm
- Sunday: Noon - 6pm
- **BY CALL-IN RESERVATION ONLY**:
- (903) 240-1587:
TASTING ROOM DINING
- As of November 1, 2020 the Tasting Room will be open Friday and Saturday from noon until 8pm. Wine will be offered by the glass or bottle. Charcuteries and pizzas will be available. You're welcome to come on by and just hang out. The deck with its new pergola offers a beautiful relaxing outdoor experience.:
PERSONALIZED WINE TASTINGS
- Friday & Saturday : noon - 5pm
- BY RESERVATION ONLY:
- Friday & Saturday: 1pm & 4pm
COVID-19 POLICY ITEMS
- **CALL IN RESERVATION ONLY**:
- 50% Occupancy Rules:
- Continue with heightened measures regarding sanitation, food handling, hand washing, etc:
- We reserve the right to alter these policies at any time depending on local, state, and federal guidelines: